5 Fall/Winter Wedding Trends
1. Metallic Details - From classic silver and gold to the less expected, but just as stunning bronze, pewter and copper. Add this accent in elements such as chargers, glassware and napkin rings.
2. Textured Linens - Make it a tactile paradise with intricate details. Ruched silks, velvets, linen and even ultra suede are being used to add interest to wedding day tablescapes.
3. Dramatic Glass - Incorporating black or clear crystal (think Baccarat) into your decor. Add vessels for floral or water goblets for a dramatic, rich feel.
4. Less is More - Instead of several small arrangements clustered together, do a few larger displays. Add large crystals and chunky candles for a bold statement.
5. Touch of Class - Beautiful chandeliers with long strands of Swarovski crystals always dress up a space and can be added to your decor easily. You can even add a few bundles of floral for more effect.