Do you have family coming to town for the holiday and you dont know what to do with them except go to the mall? Well, here are a few fun things to do that is fun for the entire family and centered around the holiday season!
1. Highland Park Holiday lights - Driving around Highland Park and looking at all the beautiful homes so beautifully decorated is something everyone loves to do! You can enjoy the lights in a horse drawn carriage, in a warm limo with champagne or in the comfort of your own car with a hot chocolate. However you decide to enjoy the lights dont forget to see Santa, he is there just look carefully!
2. ICE at the Gaylord Texan - 14,000 square feet of ice sculptures and slides is sure to amaze visiting family! This years theme is 'A Charlie Brown Christmas' and the whole Peanuts gang is there. Dont forget to pack a heavy coat, hat and scarf as it is only 9 degree's inside ICE. Pricing varies depending on weekday and weekends so check out http://www.grapevinetexasusa.com/ for details.
3. Do you want to drive through a light experience, then here are a few displays you may enjoy!
Grand Prarie - http://www.prarielights.org/
Plano - http://www.deerfieldplano.org/
Farmers Branch - http://www.ci.farmers-branch.tx.us/
Kessler Park (Oak Cliff) - www.kesslerpark.org/holidaylights.htm
Lindale - http://www.santalandtexas.com/
4. Christmas on the Square in Frisco. Visit http://www.friscosquare.org/. Family oriented activites, lights, shops and dining....fun for all!
5. What is the holiday season with out the Nutcraker? Visit http://www.texasballettheater.org/
to get ticket information and available dates.
The AK Event Design Team would like to wish everyone a very happy Holiday Season and a